At the very heart of my role as Police and Crime Commissioner is ensuring that the views and priorities of the people and communities of Lincolnshire are reflected in the way our great county is policed. With that responsibility uppermost in my mind, I would like to invite you to complete this vitally important survey, as I can only respond to the views and opinions of Lincolnshire residents if I know and understand what they are. Last year nearly 3,000 people participated in the inaugural version of this survey and the findings have helped shape a number of new initiatives, including:
I hope you will take a few minutes to complete this questionnaire and help me ensure we get the excellent policing we deserve and you expect.
- The launch of a new Safer Roads Team in response to concerns raised about speeding traffic
- Recruiting 2,000 residents to help fight scams, cyber-crime and identity theft
- Convening a multi-agency group to develop an action plan to combat drug use in the city of Lincoln
- Agreeing investment for the force to buy its first drones and all-terrain vehicles, which have contributed to a 30% year-on-year fall in incidents of rural crime
- Consulting with councillors, businesses and chief police officers on ways to reduce fear of crime in the south of the county
- Sharing the findings with all district councils and the county council to help inform their community safety planning
It should take no more than ten minutes of your time and has the potential to make Lincolnshire a safer place for us all.
Please click on the ‘Next’ button below to get started. Thank you.
Police & Crime Commissioner for Lincolnshire
This survey is being conducted on behalf of the Police & Crime Commissioner for Lincolnshire by Habit5 Limited, the only Lincoln-based research agency accredited as a Company Partner by the Market Research Society (MRS). Please note that all survey responses will be anonymised when the results are reported. Please be assured that any personal data you provide will be held under the strict guidelines provided by the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR) solely for the purposes outlined above. Please click here to view the Data Protection Policy operated by research agency Habit5, who are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Registration reference ZA214373. The Market Research Society (MRS) provide a freephone* verification service for prospective participants in market research on 0500 39 69 99. *Calls from mobiles may incur charges, please check with your service provider.